1/2 cup Mariani Raisins
1/2 cup oat bran
1/2 cup boiling water
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup honey
2 fresh medium zucchini, shredded (2 cups)
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup blue or yellow cornmeal
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Put raisins, bran and boiling water in small bowl.
2. Stir orange juice, honey, eggs and zucchini together in a large bowl. Add in raisin-oat bran mixture, and stir.
3. Stir flour, cornmeal, baking powder and cinnamon together in a medium bowl.
4. Fold dry ingredients into the liquid mixture, and stir.
5. Pour batter into nonstick muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.