Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 50 to 55 minutes total
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk milk, eggs and sugar together in a medium bowl. Stir in flours, ground flax seed, baking soda and salt, mixing until a stiff dough forms. (Mixture will be slightly sticky.)
- Turn onto a floured board and knead until no longer sticky. Knead in dried fruits, pecans and pumpkin seeds.
- Shape into a 12-inch log on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes; let cool, then place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1/8-inch thick slices with a serrated knife and place back on two parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Reduce heat to 325°F and bake for 20 to 25 minutes more or until crisp, turning once halfway through cooking. Let cool completely.
- Serve with soft cheeses such as Brie, Cambozola or Chevre. Makes about 45 crackers.