1 large egg
1 tablespoon milk
1 lb ground beef
1 lb ground pork
½ cup bread crumbs
¼ cup parsley, chopped
1/3 cup raisins
1/3 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup grated Parmesan
48 oz of your favorite pasta sauce
1 package spaghetti
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg with the milk.
3. In a large bowl, combine all of the meatball ingredients. Mix all of the ingredients just until incorporated. Do not overmix the meatball mixture, it will dry out.
4. Spray a baking sheet with a rim on it with cooking spray, or rub with olive oil. Roll the meatballs into 2” balls and place on the sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center.
5. Place the meatballs in a large, deep pan and add the sauce. Simmer on medium/medium-low for about twenty minutes. While this is simmering, cook your pasta.
6. Drain the cooked pasta. Place pasta in individual bowls and add the desired amount of meatballs and sauce. Sprinkle with a little Parmesan and enjoy!