1. Make the brown butter. Place butter in a saucepan and set the stove to medium to low heat. The melted butter will start crackling and the milk solids will start browning. Swirl the pan to prevent the butter from browning too quickly. Once the milk solids turn golden brown, immediately transfer the browned butter to a bowl so the butter doesn’t burn. Let the butter cool in the bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8×8″ pan with foil leaving an overhang on the sides for easy lift.
3. Stir flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Once the browned butter has cooled, add brown sugar. Using a spatula, mix until it looks like a paste. Then add eggs and vanilla, stir. Gradually add flour mixture (in 3 additions). Fold in chopped Organic Dried Mangoes, do not overmix the batter.
5. Spread the batter in the pan as evenly as possible. Sprinkle top with remaining diced Organic Dried Mango.
6. Bake for 16-18 minutes. When top has set and sides start to pull away from the pan, it’s done. No ned to wait for top to turn golden brown. Transfer the pan into a wire rack and let it cool before cutting into squares.