With over 100 years of experience, Mariani is continuing to provide safe high quality product for consumers. Food supply areas are critical to every community and in today’s changing environment need protection. Mariani understands this and has put in place controls and measures by management to maintain and ensure the security, safety, quality and legality of not only the product but facilities, employees and the brand.
- FDA (Food and Drug Aministration)
- USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Califonia Department of Health
- Local Government/Fire/Police
- Certified by:
- GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiatives)
- BRC (British Retail Constortium)
- Social Compliance and Internal Audits
- HALAL/Organic – Select Items/Customer Requests
- HACCP – (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Kosher (Orthodox Union)
Once the fruit has arrived at the plant expert care is applied in our drying operations. Skilled employees inspect, wash, dry and grade fruit in our California facilities. Mariani’s Vacaville processing plant brings together state-of-the-art equipment, quality dried fruit and skilled employees. Our employees are dedicated to total quality management and utilize the most modern and technically superior equipment available. Throughout the process, Mariani food technologists and lab technicians continuously maintain stringent quality control methods to ensure consistent quality. Our state-of-the-art scientific laboratory employs strict guidelines for all fruit processed, using statistical process control and ultra-modern testing equipment.